Kinetic Chain Release KCR
What is KCR?
Created and developed by Hugh Gilbert, KCR is the proven gold standard protocol in health care today. By following this protocol you can bring the body back into balance, often help reduce pain from weak ankles, knee problems, hip and joint pain, pelvic discomforts, back, shoulder, neck pain, TMJ and headaches. KCR will increase energy levels dramatically because the body is in balance.
Why is KCR important?
When the body is in balance, existing disabilities and discomforts instantly disappear.
Benefits of KCR:
-Allow your body to return to balance
-Gentle, non-invasive, safe for all ages
-Relief from chronic pain
-Increased energy levels
-Guaranteed sports improvement
What We Treat
- Spinal pain including but not limited to disc herniations, spondylolysis, scoliosis, post-surgical fusion, muscle strains, and spasms
- Chronic pain including conditions such as fibromyalgia
- Hip, knee, and ankle/foot pain and dysfunction
- Shoulder, elbow, and wrist/hand pain and dysfunction
- Tension Headaches, Migraine, and Pain
- Vertigo, Vestibular Rehab
- Balance Training and Fall Prevention
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation including but not limited to joint replacement, ACL repair, meniscal repair, rotator cuff repair, labral repair, bunionectomy, spinal fusion
Services & Techniques
- Manual therapy and joint mobilization
- Myofascial release and muscle energy techniques
- Movement analysis for gait, running, and/or functional movements
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Therapeutic and functional exercise for strengthening and flexibility
- Balance training
- Functional Movement System
- Postural and ergonomic training
- Vagus Nerve Activation including Advance PRRT
- The Graston Technique® (now commonly referred to as SASTM)
- Pelvic Health and Rehab
Meet our TeamAt our clinics we combine our expertise in movement and pain with our belief in compassion and respect.
Make an AppointmentWalnut Creek – Shadelands
301 Lennon Ln, #202
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Walnut Creek – Downtown
1840 San Miguel Dr #100
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Pleasanton Physical Therapy
4456 Black Ave, #150
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Did You Know?
When something is out of balance, runners most often complain of knee pain.